Monday, November 06, 2006

07 Paradiddle Two


Today we will be looking at Paradiddle number two.... RLLR LRRL.

As usual make sure to play along to the special click track to get the most benefit!

Todays featured CD is by an amazing band called Primus. It's called 'Sailing the Seas of Cheese' and the drummer is Tim 'Herb' Alexander... click here to check it out on amazon... this used to be my 'workout CD'... whenever I felt I was getting out of shape I would play along to this CD for a few weeks and be right back up there on top of things.... hope you enjoy it, and I will see you next week with Paradiddle 3 :O)

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger TheYann said...

Great lesson again man keep it up !

Primus is great also for all around musicianship, Les Claypool is an amazing bass player !

'till next time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home