Tuesday, January 16, 2007

11 Doubles Combination



Happy new year everybody.... things have been busy in this neck of the woods.... Finally managed to get around to posting the next tutorial.... thanks for being patient!


Today we will be combining the doubles exercises we learned in episode 4 into a so-called metacycle.... it looks like this...

The recommended viewing for this episode is the Led Zeppelin live DVD that was released a few years ago.... it is absolutely great... John Bonhams playing is legendary and anytime I watch this DVD I just have to pick up a pair of sticks and start hitting things... and just for the record, all other members are just as unbelievable in their own right... in my books this is a must have for any aspiring rock musician... click here to check it out on amazon...

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger V. said...

You are by far my favorite drummer.
This tutorials are amazing.
I decided to start putting on a drum kit like the one you did, not the same
but I took the general idea.
I already got a few things that make nice sounds and what not.
If you got any advice, they're more than welcome.
Again, thank you for the tutorials.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger V. said...

question.
How do you mic the drum kit you use when you play with Psapp? its a mistery to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home